With the flourishing worldwide awareness of a new, pure method to medical healing, the demand for CBD products rises. We can also credit the monumental success stories for the sprouting appeal, as well. Enjoyable CBD combines the societal need for natural hemp elements and the overwhelming benefits into a variety of products.
characterized by the treatment of the whole person, taking into account mental and social factors, rather than just the physical symptoms of a disease.
All Enjoyable CBD products have a hemp plant origin; however, the CBD extracted is also found in the cannabis plant. All products are thoughtfully:
- 100% all natural ingredients
- Made in the USA
- from Kentucky Hemp Pilot Program
- Free of genetically mutated organisms
- Pesticide and contaminate free
- Gluten Free
- THC free
What is CBD?
The most underappreciated, legal, and natural cannabis compound known as "Cannabidiol" is making its presence known, through life-altering healing - and we're all eyes and ears. The cannabis plant has many naturally occurring cannabinoids, like "CBD" and "THC". Thankfully, to maintain full legality, the CBD found in the cannabis plant, is also found in all hemp plants; therefore, the same process is then replicated perfectly and still legal. Cannabidiol, familiarly known as CBD, is the most potent compound in both, cannabis and hemp plant. Today, it is overshadowed by society's knowledge of the more famous molecule, tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC), that is credited for its "high". Unlike THC, CBD is completely non-psychoactive; it allows the body to achieve total relaxation without sending you on a cerebral adventure.
In a more scientific perception, keep in mind that cannabinoids are agonists that bond with cannabinoid receptors, (special receptors on your cells). These receptors are found all on the body and in the body, especially the central nervous system. To understand how CBD works, think of agonists as keys and cannabinoid receptors as locks. When CBD is used, you are consuming agonists that interact with different locks on cells in the body. Combined, this creates an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that cause immediate healing throughout the body.
a substance that initiates a physiological response when combined with a receptor.
a biological system composed of endocannabinoids, which are endogenous lipid-based retrograde neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors, and cannabinoid receptor proteins that are expressed throughout the mammalian central nervous system (including the brain) and peripheral nervous system
Research and deep evidence unfolds the reassurance that CBD is safe even at high doses. It is most used by patients in the form of CBD oil, which is extracted from the Cannabidiol compound (CBD), found in the plant. The high concentration of this healing compound provides increasing health effects including:
- Suppresses muscle spasms (Antispasmodic)
- Tranquilizing psychosis management (Antipsychotic)
- Reduces pain and inflammation (Analgesis and Anti-flammatory)
- Reduces anxiety (Anxiolytic)
- Reduces nausea and vomiting (Antimetic)
- Reduces blood sugar levels (Anti-diabetic)
- Stimulates appetite (Appetite stimulant)
With careful experimentation, higher doses of CBD have created life-altering benefits that are changing the medical world as we speak, and even causing patients to make the legal and natural cannabis switch. Below are the extreme health effects CBD creates:
- Inhibits cell growth in tumors/cancer (Anti-proliferative)
- Reduces risk of artery blockage (Anti-ischemic)
- Reduces seizures and convulsions (Antiepileptic)
- Prevents nervous system degeneration (Neuroprotectic)
- Treats psoriasis (Antipsioratic)
- Kills or slows bacterial growth (Anti-bacterial)
- Promotes bone growth (Bone-stimulant)